GCTD Electronic Bidding System
ELECTRONIC BIDDING SYSTEM
The Gulf Coast Transit District (GCTD) uses PublicPurchase, a web-based e-Procurement service. To receive bid notifications and to submit bids through PublicPurchase, follow the two-step registration process detailed below. If you are already registered with PublicPurchase, proceed directly to Step 2.
1. Register with PublicPurchase: https://www.publicpurchase.com/gems/register/vendor/register
A minimum of 24 hours, excluding holidays, is required before your account will become active.
A notice from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ will be emailed to notify you that your account is activated.
Add this email address to your contacts to prevent emails being automatically going to your junk folder.
2. Sign up to receive notifications from the Gulf Coast Transit District:
• Upon receipt of your activation email from Public Purchase, log into www.publicpurchase.com.
• Accept the terms and conditions of use.
• Click on the "Tools" tab.
• Click on the "Agencies" tab.
• In the agency name box type in 'Gulf Coast Transit District'.
• Leave the "new agency since" box blank.
• Registration Status should say "ALL".
• Click on "search" this will bring up the agency, to the far right you will see "View" and "Register".
• Click on the "Register" to complete vendor registration with Gulf Coast Transit District.
If the registration process is not completed properly, you will not receive notifications of upcoming bid opportunities from the Gulf Coast Transit District. It is your responsibility to register in a timely manner and to update your contact information as needed.
Benefits of Registering with PublicPurchase:
This eProcurement system will create a single location in which to view previous and current bids and award information issued through PublicPurchase. The system will provide you with automatic notification and electronic transmittal of bid documents. In addition, PublicPurchase gives you access to bid opportunities with other government entities. All of this
is provided at no charge to you.
How to know if your bid was submitted?
To confirm if the bid was submitted, use the "Print Submitted Response" tool. The report will detail the items that you uploaded and, you will have an option to print the report.
For assistance with registration, email PublicPurchase at: email@example.com or, use the 'Live Chat' feature, in the upper left corner of the website, during business hours. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance or have questions.
23-001 PRINT SERVICES RFP, ADDENDUM 1 AND 2